Let Us Help You Take It to The Next Level
No matter what your goals are and where you want to take your business, we can help you get there. From increasing sales, brand recognition and customer loyalty to nationalizing, globalizing, Lean Manufacturing or ISO 9000 we have the tools and offer the necessary training to help you accomplish your goals.
Small-to-medium-sized companies often do not establish procedures for business development; instead they rely on their existing contacts, word of mouth, or limited sales activities. Relying solely on existing systems will limit your potentials and significantly hamper your growth.
Business-development professionals frequently have had earlier experience in sales and marketing, operations or operational Management, financial services, investment banking or management consulting. Moreover, all of our Business Consultants undergo intensive training so they are up to date with the most recent techniques and possess the proper skill sets.
Skill-sets and experience for business-development specialists usually consist of a mixture of the following (depending on the business requirements):
- Sale & Marketing
- Legal Issues/Law
- Strategy & Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Operations & Operational management
- Finance & Accounting
- Proposal Management or Capture Management
- Website Development, internet strategies & Social Media
- Human Resources & Labor Laws
Business development involves evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using tools Such as:
- Business model design
- Developing Business Plans
- Organization Structure review, design/redesign
- Market research
- Information Management (sometimes conflated with knowledge management)
- Customer Service
- Providing Counseling, Training and assistance for business management.
- Assistance with financial, marketing, production, organization problems.
- International Trade, Procurement, and Cultural Assistance